VBAC Doula Package
This package is offered to clients who are planning for a Vaginal Birth After a Cesarean (VBAC) or more (eg. VBA2C). The package includes 4 prenatal sessions, birth support and 2 postnatal sessions.
This package is offered to clients who are planning for a Vaginal Birth After a Cesarean (VBAC) or more (Eg. VBA2C). The package includes 4 prenatal sessions, birth support and 2 postnatal sessions.
Prenatals are scheduled for 2-2.5 hours.
Prenatal 1: birth debrief, what you need to know about a VBAC and to go through your birth plan.
Prenatal 2: hypnosis for childbirth
Prenatal 3: body balancing for childbirth
Prenatal 4: what you need to know for labour and birth options in order to have a successful VBAC
Terms & Conditions:
- If you have already utilized any of the services, there will be no refund.
- In the situation of an emergency cesarean after signing this contract, there will be no refund given to you. Your Doula will not be able to accompany and support you during the cesarean due to hospital regulation unless the hospital allows it.
- Should you give birth before you finish the private prenatal sessions in your doula package that you have signed up for, these will be exchanged for postnatal sessions.
- Should you need any additional sessions apart from what is already included in this agreement, these will be invoiced separately. Every additional prenatal session will cost $235 for a two-hour session and every subsequent ½ hour will cost $55. Every additional postnatal session will cost $155 per session (1-2 hours). The visit(s) will take place at a location of your choice.
- If you live in Sentosa, there is an additional $30 transport fee surcharge for every visit. For appointments between 11pm to 7am, there is an additional $100 after-hours surcharge per visit.
- If you choose not to utilise some/all of your postnatal sessions within thirty (30) days of your birth and/or when you signed up for this package, whichever is later, the remaining postnatal sessions will be forfeited.