Postpartum Doula Packages
It is our pleasure to serve you in this joyous journey. Using our knowledge and experience, we will support you emotionally and physically during your pregnancy, labor and postnatal period, in whatever choices you make. We will provide the necessary information to enable you to make informed choices. We strive to ensure a positive birth experience and we maintain complete confidentiality of details relating to your pregnancy and birth. As we are independent and self-employed, we will be working for you, not for your care provider or hospital. However, we also strive to work well as a team with the medical staff. We do not perform clinical tasks, make decisions for you or give medical advice.
• Each couple is assigned two Postpartum Doulas. The primary Postpartum Doula will be the person that you first contact when you have given birth. If for any reason you are unable to contact them, or they cannot be with you, please contact our Doula Coordinator at +65-96644565.
• We will draw on our knowledge and experience to provide emotional support and informational support postnatally.
• We will make postnatal visits with you depending on the package that you have signed up for, usually within zero to fourteen days of the birth. We will answer any questions or give you a referral to the proper professional that can meet your needs. Follow-up visits can then be arranged if desired.
• Each postnatal visit is scheduled for 1-2 hours and it takes place at your preferred choice of location.
• If you choose not to utilize some/ all of your postnatal visits within sixty (60) days of your birth, the remaining postnatal visits will be forfeited.
• If you are using a smart phone, we will set up a Whatsapp group chat between your partner, yourself and your team of Doulas. This group chat will be terminated after your last
• We will assist in providing information and supplying emotional support by telephone on postpartum care, breastfeeding, and newborn care after the birth, as requested. Please contact us if you have any concerns. If we cannot help, we make every effort to find the appropriate person who can. We will help to initiate the breastfeeding process, if that is what you choose to do. Please note, we are not breastfeeding lactation consultants, but will refer you to one if you need it. If you wish to bottle feed your baby, we will help you with the first feeding.
Doula Postpartum Regular: $215
This is a single postpartum visit to assist the mother with breastfeeding and answer any other questions she may have pertaining to early postpartum and newborn care.
Doula Postpartum Gold: $595
This package consists of three postpartum visits. If this package was pre-booked before the birth, the first postnatal visit is scheduled within the first day of the birth to ensure that the baby is breastfeeding well. Assuming that all goes well from the first postnatal visit to the second postnatal visit, the second postnatal will take place when the milk comes in between day 3-5 and the last postnatal visit will take place at the end of the first week or into the second week. Otherwise, please note that all postnatal visits are spontaneous based on how both parents and baby are doing, so sometimes the visits take place on consecutive days instead of being spaced apart, depending on the situation.
Most parents would do well with three postpartum visits. Please note that all postnatal visits are spontaneous based on how both parents and baby are doing, so sometimes the visits take place on consecutive days instead of being spaced apart, depending on the situation.
Doula Postpartum Deluxe: $955
This package consists of five postpartum visits. If this package was pre-booked before the birth, the first postnatal visit is scheduled within the first day of the birth to ensure that the baby is breastfeeding well. Assuming that all goes well from the first postnatal visit to the second postnatal visit, the second postnatal is done when the milk comes in between day 3-5 and all subsequent visits will take place within the first three weeks.
We only recommend this package if a mother has specific breastfeeding concerns and needs more care and observation ie. low milk supply etc..
Please note that all postnatal visits are spontaneous based on how both parents and baby are doing, so sometimes the visits take place on consecutive days instead of being spaced apart, depending on the situation.
New Doula Postpartum Package: $330
The New Doula Postpartum Package is for clients who are willing to engage Doulas-in-training at a reduced price in exchange for using your postpartum as part of their Postpartum Doula certification and experience. There is no refund policy available for the New Postpartum Doula package.This package consists of a total of 12 hours over a number of postpartum visits to assist the mother with breastfeeding and answer any other questions she may have pertaining to early postpartum and newborn care. Please note that all postnatal visits are spontaneous based on how both parents and baby are doing, so sometimes the visits take place on consecutive days instead of being spaced apart, depending on the situation.
If you decide terminate the services after signing this contract, the following will apply based on the full package price.
– Cancellation more than 4 weeks before your due date – 50% refund
– Cancellation between 4 weeks and 2 weeks before your due date – 25% refund
– Cancellation less than 2 weeks before your due date – nil refund
• Should you need any additional visits outside of any of the packages available, its $215 per additional visit. The 6th visit onwards will be charged at $195.The visit will take place at a location of your choice.
We will make every effort to provide the services described here.
• Four Trimesters Pte Ltd reserves the right to terminate our services at any time and with immediate effect should there be any form of verbal or physical abuse and/or inappropriate behavior from our clients. Should there by outstanding services not rendered at the point of termination, the portion of the fee relating to such services will be
refunded to the clients within one (1) month from the time of termination.
My first child was born just over two months after we arrived in Singapore and attending the excellent Four Trimesters antenatal class was the best birth preparation I could have wished for. My partner and I wanted to know what choices would be available to us during labour and – having heard lots of my friends’ birth horror stories over the years – I didn’t want to be at the mercy of modern medicine and only able to react to whatever happened to me. We both wanted to have a voice that would be respected in our baby’s birth and the course gave us the knowledge to ensure this happened. It was highly informative, almost encyclopaedic, and included different learning formats some of which lent themselves to many funny moments (learning the sills of breast massage on a balloon!) It was hosted in the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere of Ginny’s home with refreshments available so I and the other participants felt truly looked after. It was in stark contrast to the antenatal class I attended at one of the hospitals where we were told what would be happening to us ‘you will have an episiotomy… you will have an epidural’ and where the classes were ‘light’ on the information I wanted but very comprehensive on the consumption side of childbirth e.g. the assortment of aromatherapy oils available, food menu options and the importance of candlelit dinners during pregnancy!!!
In a phrase, I’d say the Four Trimesters course is the ‘thinking person’s antenatal class’.
Lucy Parker, UK
Anthropologist and Communications Consultant
We had such an amazing HypnoBirthing experience all thanks to the Four Trimesters HypnoBirthing classes and detailed advice on support strategy. It was the most valuable investment we have made to welcome our daughter to the world in best way possible, enjoying the wonderful babymoon and start of breastfeeding!!! We are filled with gratitude <3 – Sayuri and Geoffroy
Although I initially had not intended to attend the Four Trimesters Fourth Trimester Breastfeeding class, I decided to do so after being very impressed with Ginny’s style of teaching the Four Trimesters HypnoBirthing classes. Now that I’ve finally weaned after extended breastfeeding, I look back and realise how HUGELY valuable it was to my very successful and gratifying breastfeeding experience. It gave me the confidence I needed to know exactly what to do from the moment my child was born. I have compared my own birth and breastfeeding experience with those of my peers and trace much of my good start and continued commitment to the classes. None of the books gave us the tips that this class did. I honestly believe that this was so valuable that every parent should attend these classes. We didn’t know how valuable it would prove then however looking back, it was the best investment ever!
I was so impressed with the Four Trimesters HypnoBirthing & Fourth Trimester classes that I have and will continue to recommend it to anyone growing a baby.