Aims & Objectives
The Advanced Doula Mentoring Program is a 6 month program aimed towards:
- Bridging the gap from being a new doula to an experienced doula
- Provide online mentoring
- Completion of DONA certification
- Pursue a career in doulaing whether on their own or within a team.
- Online Mentoring & Support using the Slack platform
- Doula Webinars twice a month
- Certificate of Completion with progress report at the end of 6 months.
- 1-1 Evaluation & Assessment with one of the Four Trimesters Trainer(s) once every 2 months
- Keep on track with completing DONA certification; continuing education; and access to resources
- Website Listings & Ratings (coming soon)
- Affordable at $600 for a period of 6 months (April-July; Oct-Nov 2018)
- Mentored by Four Trimesters Trainers: Ginny Phang-Davey (Singapore) and Marya Molette (U.S Airforce Labor & Delivery Nurse; ex-Spinning Babies Trainer) and the Four Trimesters Team.
Opportunities within Singapore (Optional)
- Opportunities to attend Four Trimesters Events where they can practice their skills as a Birth and/or Postpartum Doula
- Opportunities for client referrals under the New Doula Birth and/or Postpartum Doula Contract and Meet the Doulas sessions where they can meet with potential clients.
- Opportunity to observe & attend prenatals, births, and postpartum sessions with a Four Trimesters Doula, with clients’ consent.