Essential Oils Workshop with Joycelyn Chua
Are you trying to avoid taking medications when you are pregnant? We know that you are trying to do your best to protect your baby while he or she is inside you. However, it can be very difficult to weather the physical ups and downs of pregnancy without medications. Essential oils provide a beneficial alternative for alleviating a number of physical issues as well as emotional concerns. From fatigue and exhaustion to full on depression, antenatally or postpartum, essential oils can help you feel like yourself again, naturally.
When your infant has a stuffy nose but is too young to be given medications, what can you do? Herbal remedies are only dispensed for babies over six months old. Essential oils can help with this too. They are a concentrated distillation of a plant’s aroma and contain natural chemical compounds which can be used in a variety of ways to benefit our health and well being naturally. They have been used medicinally for hundreds of years and are well known for their gentle benefits. Take our workshop to learn how to provide comfort for your children and speed recovery with essential oils when they get those common childhood illnesses, and learn how to prevent them through proactive essential oil use.
We will also discuss how to cost-effectively create chemical free cleaning products for your home to keep the air in your home clean and free from harmful fragrances, along with how to use essential oils to impact the emotional states of your children, helping them to feel confident and maintain focus when needed. Work with Joycelyn Chua and come up with a Green Game Plan for your family.
Aromatherapy can be defined as the art and science of utilizing naturally extracted aromatic essences from plants to balance, harmonize and promote the health of body, mind and spirit. It is an art and science which seeks to explore the physiological, psychological and spiritual realm of the individual’s response to aromatic extracts as well as to observe and enhance the individual’s innate healing process. As a holistic practice, Aromatherapy is both a preventative approach as well as an active method to employ during acute and chronic stages of illness or ‘dis’-ease.
It is a natural, non-invasive modality designed to affect the whole person not just the symptom or disease and to assist the body’s natural ability to balance, regulate, heal and maintain itself by the correct use of essential oils.”
– Jade Shutes
- Aromatic plant extracts
- Highly concentrated
- 50 to 70 times more powerful than herbs
- Wide range of uses, from cosmetics to foods to natural health solutions
- SafeEssential oils are which are pure and of therapeutic grade can provide a natural alternative than medications. The most effective and top quality essential oils will allow you to enjoy many health benefits without side-effects
- EffectiveEssential oils are able to penetrate through the membrane of cells and are effective towards threats found on the inside and outside of cells.
- Fast and inexpensive
Pregnancy is one of the most important stage of a woman’s life while having a newborn can be a game changer to a couple’s marriage.
You can use essential oils to combat fatigue and support a mother-to-be during labour. Essential oils can also help to balance mood swings postpartum.
- Aromatically: Put drops into the oil in a diffuser or apply 1-2 drops of essential oil into your palm, rub and inhale. This helps to support your mood and open up your airways, as well as cleanse the air.
- Topically: Apply 1-2 few drops of oil on your skin. This supports your immune system and brings quick comfort to your body.
- Internally: This supports your digestive system and immunity. Only ingest essential oils as directed.